eCycling is our innovative indoor cycling program designed to maximize the quality of your training time in a fun, motivating high-energy group environment. Participants will experience the benefits of proven periodization training using personalized power-based training intensities that bring pro-level precision to each workout.
Using state of the art equipment and proven exercise science we start by assessing your fitness and diagnosing your strengths and weaknesses in the eLab. The results are analyzed and used to prescribe customized training zones for use in classes and outdoor riding. We’ll then assess your biomechanics and pedaling mechanics using the latest 3D motion capture technology in eFit. With your personalized power based training zones and the best biomechanical position on your bike you’re now ready to start your classes. After a specified training phase or period of time a re-evaluation of your fitness is performed in the eLab to assess how you are responding to the training.
Riding your own bike mounted on a CompuTrainer, your coach will guide you through a precise 90’ power based interval workout with clear and easy to understand instructions. Strong emphasis is placed on teaching correct muscle recruitment pattern sequences with proprietary innovative drills and techniques that will help you understand the complex task of efficient pedaling.
Four primary components make eCycling the best way to maximize the quality of your training time.
- Exercise Physiology – Assessment of current fitness to determine training intensities.
- Biomechanics – Optimize position for best coordination of multiple joints and muscles used to pedal.
- Coaches – Carefully trained to teach pedaling dynamics and deliver progressive daily training workouts.
- Precision – Personalized power based intensity zones applied in a controlled supervised environment guarantees a perfect workout every time.
- Initial eLab Bicycle Performance Assessment
- Consultation w/ exercise physiologist to review and understand your results
- Professional Bike eFit using state of the art 3D motion capture technology
- Two guaranteed spots in your class each week
- Space providing, unlimited extra training sessions in other classes
- Unlimited full use of gym and facilities
- Follow-up eLab assessments at no additional charges
eCycling is designed to compliment your outdoor endurance rides in mind. In a typical weekly training micro cycle one or two days are dedicated to specific, intense interval work and the rest of the days are dedicated to longer endurance training rides. Doing your two focused workouts in eCycling maximizes the quality of the most important workouts of the week. We encourage participants to add outdoor riding to their weekly schedule.
The old saying “easy as riding a bike” is often used to describe an activity so easy that anybody can learn to do it and will never forget it. On the surface, cycling appears to be a very simple activity that is hard to do “wrong.”
But the act of pedaling a bike smoothly and efficiently requires a hugely complex coordination of multiple joints and muscles. When you consider that pedaling revolutions are repeated thousands of times on each ride, improvements in form and technique result in major performance gains and minimize the risk of injury.
eCycling is a pedaling dynamics school. We realized years ago that most cyclists don’t recruit all the muscles involved in pedaling and are not sitting on their bikes in a position to activate them. Our analysis and teaching methods will improve your coordination, agility and recruitment, minimize/eliminate the dead spots and smooth out the power generation over the entire pedal stroke.
Yes, we encourage you to come in and test drive a class to see for yourself how eCycling works. Just select ‘Schedule a FREE trial Class’ and we’ll schedule your trial class.
Schedule a FREE Trial Class
Enrollment is easy. Just follow these steps.
1. Choose a class that works best for you.
Select ‘class schedule’ and choose the class day and time.
2. Complete and send registration forms
Select ‘register today’, complete the form and select ‘register’
3. Schedule your eLab and eFit assessments
Select ‘schedule eLab and eFit appointment’ and choose appointment time.
Read More Schedule an appointment with Paul
We will set up a monthly Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your Visa or MasterCard. A monthly fee will be automatically charged on the first of every month you are active in the program. There are no contracts or minimum terms. To cancel your membership you simply contact us via email within two weeks of the next EFT and we’ll cancel it.
eCycling Price List